Barney lives in New Berlin Wisconsin, so if you want to see him on his bike you will need to be in the area. Most of his rides start and end on the New Berlin Rec trail. This is a 7 mile rail to trail path that runs east to west from Greenfield Park in West Allis to East Lincoln Street in Waukesha.
Here are some of Barneys other favorite places and rides.
- The Fox River Trail in Waukesha
- The Oak Leaf Trail in Milwaukee County
- The Hank Aaron Trail in Milwaukee County
- Greenfield Park in West Allis
- Buena Park in New Berlin (Barney often joins or exits the NBR trail here
- Lions Park in New Berlin
- Endicott Park in Brookfield (Has a nice trail too)
- Glacial Drumlin Trail from Waukesha to a bit west of Wales
- Frame Park in Waukesha
- The Steaming Cup in Waukesha
- Freeman Friday Night Live in Waukesha
- Waukesha Farmers Market